- 講師：劉萍萍 / 謝楠
- 價格 3680 元
1. Only people over 18 areeligibleto vote.
C. enabled D.clever
2. The latest car modelembodiesthenew research development.
C. borrows D.broadens
3. The coastal area has verymildwinter, but the central plains remain extreme
A. severe B.hard
4. Sheis an artist whose work will undoubtedlywithstandthe test of time.
A. grade B.attract
5. Hewore ashabbythin overcoat in the cold winter so that he fell ill.
C. new D.small
6. The weather was sogorgeousthatmany people went outing.
C. cloudy D. unbearable
7. Competitors mustabideby thejudge's decision
A. keep B. read
8. The umbrella wasingeniouslydevisedto fold up into the pocket.
C. attentively D. carefully
9. Some newspapers in the west arenotablybiased.
C. totally D. fairly
10. His answers wereobscureand confusing.
C. clear D. direct
11. The way she looked after her youngsister was reallytouching
A. disturbing B. connecting
12. We are worried about thisfluidsituationfull with uncertainty.
A. stable B. suitable
13. They have built canals toirrigatethedesert.
A. decorate B.change
14. The details of the costume were totallyauthentic.
C. creative D. false
15. The newgarmentfits herperfectly.
C. purse D.necklace